Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ozwald Boateng coming to a TV Screen near you!

Oh, this made me YELP in public... I was walking along Broadway, when my boyfriend yelled, 'hey! Check out the poster on the bus! Its Ozwald Boateng!' (or something like that). And low and behold, it was the beautiful man himself! I screamed like a teenage girl. Really, I did. Well, it was more like a yelp. I helped because first of all, its always nice seeing the Boateng's face, and second of all, seeing a Ghanaian surname on a bus (and one that is shared by my cousin...), doesn't happen very often, so I was kinda shocked... After three buses adorned with his beautiful face passed, we were able to ascertain that he has a new program, which will be broadcast on The Sundance Channel, called House of Boateng. It starts on June 22 for people in the US, or who have access to the Sundance Channel, and looks like it will make interesting viewing - if not, well, at least we can all get to see his lovely face.

No comments: