Monday, July 17, 2006

It's too hot to do anything

Hmmm. While Britain has sent resuce ships to get its citizens out of Lebanon, the US will be sending an ageing ship to the country to collect citizens. And those citizens have to sign a note promising to pay for their rescue. Tell me that isnt messed up. As a listener said on RadioNation with Laura Flanders, yesterday, that there are echoes of Hurricane Katrina all over this... I could go on and on about this ever escalating crisis, but I wont. Cause I wont stop ranting. But that said, I can't say too much today, cause, its too darned hot... HOT. HOT!! 100 degrees people!! And it will be HOTTER tomorrow!!

1 comment:

britishbrother said...

The generosity of the world's richest nation knows no bounds eh?

btw, I'm up and running at britishbrother.blogspot.com. Link up nuh woman...