Monday, March 13, 2006

EVERYONE WATCH Dave Chappelle's Block Party

I cant believe that I forgot to mention the fact that I saw Dave Chappelle's Block Party last week. That film was EXCELLENT. And pretty moving too. I have told everyone that I know to go and see it. Your head will fall off with all of the head nodding you do while you listen to Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Dead Prez, The Roots, Talib, Common, Most Def and The Fugees (I am sure I have missed someone out, but you get the point). That's if you dont die laughing first. That's all I have to say on that. I dont want to spoil it for you. But needless to say I will be buying the film on DVD as soon as it comes out. And on a not entirely unrelated note, I KEEP on missing Chappelle on 'In the Actor's Studio. I hear its brilliant and he makes some very poignant points..

No comments: